Tuesday 25 November 2014

Drop Shot Danny and the Bloggers


The salubrious Coventry canal. A venue packed with Zander but sadly I could not muster even a baby 'Zed'. Still it was an interesting venue to while away a few hours of daylight with a plethora of fellow bloggers some of whom did manage to get their strings pulled.
It was great to meet up with some old acquaintances and some familiar faces that I have never met before but feel I know well anyway.
Also watching Danny putting his drop shot technique to devastating effect landing more fish than the rest of use combined has given us all food for thought. A moving bait is definitely the way forward on this and similar venues for me in the future.

Drop shot Danny


2 comments:

  1. Great photo Joe, was a great sunset wasn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think the drop shotting might bring dividends. I hadn;t realised Danny had had so many zander by it. Dead baits were hard going but movement it seems was what they wanted

    ReplyDelete