- Personal Bests
- Photography Portfolio-updated
- Specimen Gallery(non pb's)
- Foreign Fishing
- My Fluff Chucking-improving slowly
- Sea/Shark Fishing
- Barbel, It's all about doubles
- Red Letter Days- Zander and Pb Barbel
- Red Letter Days-Tench
- Chub, lots of fives, my quest for a six
- Carp-flukes and twenties
- Cheese paste recipe
Monday, 23 June 2014
I do like to be beside the river
I lost count of the numbers of Roach, Dace and Chub that I landed. No monsters amongst them but a really enjoyable day none the less. It certainly beat sitting by a muddy puddle pulling in Carp with deformed mouths all day. Stunning scenery, beautiful wildlife and fish galore.
What could be better?