Monday 10 October 2011

Piscatorial Indulgence Week, Monday

I am off work this week purely for fishing but could only manage a short lure session this morning due to family commitments. I spotted this boat moored up on the far bank and I thought it might be an omen but sadly it wasn't. I blanked with not a touch or a follow to show for three hours spinning. I tried every lure in my bag along about a mile stretch, still at least I stayed dry this time!
I did however spend ten minutes watching a dirty great Cormorant trying to fit a large skimmer Bream down it's throat. It failed and moved on, just would not fit in it's throat but the fish still perished. Got some good photos though.


What you looking at!



1 comment:

  1. They are great pictures Joe, How greedy is that cormarant, Love the boats name too,
    Excelent,
    ,,,Paddy,,,

    ReplyDelete