Sunday 12 May 2019

A Stunner


 The moor hens chicks have hatched, the margins are full of tadpoles, spring is now well-progressed.


I seem to have caught the Carp fishing bug but not the three rods, spodding, bite alarm type of bug. As far as I'm concerned if I can't stalk them off the surface I am not interested. For that I need non-commercial peaceful venues preferably with quite a low stock and the Carp need to be stunning too.


Like last week I managed just the one fish and also like last week it was a 'twenty', this time 23lb 2oz.


And I think you will agree it is a stunner. Getting addictive this Carp fishing lark!


2 comments:

  1. Carp fishing can become addictive, especially when carp look that pristine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. did. Well written article.
    You are a very persuasive writer. I can see this in your article. You have a way of writing compelling information that sparks much interest.
    When visiting blogs, i usually discover a very good content like yours
    Good job on this article!
    Read more:Gerberian Shepsky
    Shepsky

    ReplyDelete