Thursday 17 January 2019

Mojo Returning


Blue skies and beautiful sunshine but blimey was it cold!
I seem to be getting my fishing mojo back with a second session in under a week, the first a disappointing blank but undeterred I grabbed what was left of my cheese paste and headed back to the river.
The sudden overnight drop in temperature made me feel that Chub were probably the only viable target.
An hour fishing and the cold was beginning to get through my thermals, just the one Chub to show for my efforts and not a biggie.


I needed to move to warm up the bones and hopefully find a bit more action.


Found the perfect spot. First cast fish on and that one was followed by several others at regular intervals.


I managed a respectable bag of Chub all falling for the paste before I ran out of bait, coffee and the will to brave the elements any longer.


We made our way back along the beautiful river to the comfort of the car. A thoroughly enjoyable peaceful little session.


No comments:

Post a Comment